Tryfon Tserioris, one of the most established and growing companies in the FMCG industry of Cyprus is looking for a Receptionist to join its dynamic team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The Receptionist will be mainly responsible to support the greeting area of Tryfon Tseriotis office. The position is part-time with the possibility of becoming full time. Tryfon Tseriotis an equal opportunity employer is encouraging applicants with special disabilities/needs or chronic illness to apply.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Welcoming guests and directing them appropriately
- Answering calls and directing them appropriately
- Handling queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Arranging supplies such as stationery and cleaning products
- Organizing courier pick up and deliveries
- Preparing the conference rooms before and after every meeting
- Scheduling meetings/ assisting in organization of trainings/events
- Arranging for catering as required
Performing administration duties as requiredIn order to be successful for the role the ideal candidate will:
- Have a university or college degree
- Have previous experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
- Be fluent in Greek and English language (Both written and verbal)
- Have Very Good knowledge of MS Office
- Have excellent organization and administration skills
- Be friendly, engaging, and enthusiastic
- Have good people skills
- Be tidy, neat and professional
- Be a strong team player and willing to respond to employee’s requests
In return, company offers a competitive package and the opportunity to work in a friendly, dynamic and fast expanding work environment with many prospects of career development. To apply for this position, please submit your CV to [email protected] no later than 5th of March 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.